Affordable Connectivity Program
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is designed to help certain individuals and households save $30/month on their internet bills. If you participate in any of the following, you automatically qualify for the ACP:
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veterans Pension or Survivor Benefits
- Or Lifeline
To apply for the benefit:
- Visit www.acpbenefit.org, to verify eligibility and apply for ACP.
- Once approved, complete the Trailwave ACP Enrollment Form and return the form via email or in person at the addresses on the form.
For questions, contact our member services team at 706-754-2114.