Trailwave Installation Fee and Rate Changes Effective March 1, 2021
As we always strive to give the highest quality service to our subscribers, Trailwave Fiber Inc. has found it necessary to make adjustments to the following fees and rate structures. This is due to the rising costs of materials and equipment needed for maintaining our 99.99% reliability network speeds. These changes will be effective March 1, 2021.
- Existing subscribers paying $49.95 for the 100 Mbps plan will increase to a 200 Mbps for $59.95/month.
- Any new subscribers for the 200 Mbps plan will pay $64.95/month after March 1.
- Current agreements offer the 100 Mbps plan for $59.95/month. Those will automatically have their speed increased to 200 Mbps as of March 1.
- The current 300 Mbps plan at $74.95/month will remain the same price while increasing the speed to 400 Mbps.
- Subscribers on the 1 Gig plan, currently at $95.95/month will remain the same.
- Any new 1 Gig subscribers after March 1, 2021, will pay $101.95/month.
- All residential contracts will be for 12 months only. Multi-year plans will no longer be offered.
- Residential HEMC members will have an installation fee of $175.
- During 2021, Trailwave Fiber Inc. also plans to offer service to residential subscribers in Georgia Power territory. Georgia Power residential Trailwave subscribers will have an installation fee of $225.
- In order to increase service, a technician may call with instructions for you to follow, or in some cases, may need to visit your location. If the technician does have to visit your home, you will not need to be present for the upgrade, as they will be working outside.
For more information, please contact the Trailwave Fiber office at 706-754-2114, or visit habershamemc.com.