Virtual Pumpkin Carving Contest
October 2020 Virtual Pumpkin Carving Contest Official Rules:
- Participants must carve pumpkins. Pumpkin designs can be anything that is family-friendly.
- Pumpkins must be illuminated in some way.
- All ages welcome.
- Any size/color pumpkin welcome.
- Submissions start on 10/2.
- Submissions must be sent to HEMC Facebook page in direct message by the 10/25 deadline.
- Messages must include how HEMC account is listed and phone number.
- Anyone may enter but only HEMC members will be eligible to win grand prize. Non HEMC members submissions will be put in an album of “honorable mentions.”
- Photos will be placed in a Facebook album – the album will be live on our HEMC page starting Monday, 10/26 through 10/30
- The pumpkin photo with the most votes at 3 p.m. on 10/30 will be the winner and win a prize, which will be a bag full of HEMC swag and a $50 VISA gift card.
- By submitting photos, you are consenting to let HEMC post them on Facebook.
- Contest is not open to HEMC employees, directors, or their immediate family members.