Habersham EMC customers may use our interactive phone service when calling the cooperative. Telelink is a comprehensive automated Customer Service system that uses "Interactive Voice Response" technology to give customers access to the utility 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With voice recognition, members simply speak their responses or they may use a touch-tone phone keypad for data entry.
Telelink offers a full array of options:
- Outage calls can be transferred to the outage reporting system. Customers can also use speech to select from a menu of service options.
- Account Inquiry allows customers to check on their account and provides account balance, amount due and last payment information.
- Credit Card Payment allows members to pay their utility bill using a credit card.
- Payment Extension allows customers to seek and receive payment due date extensions. Customers ineligible for an extension are invited to pay by credit/debit card.
- Customer Information Service allows customers to select from a menu of pre-recorded messages providing a variety of utility information, such as office hours and locations, available products and services, etc.
- Telephone Number Update permits customers to quickly and automatically update their telephone numbers. Keeping phone numbers current speeds utility call handling.
- At any time during the customer call, Telelink provides for quick connection to a Customer Service Representative.
When making a call to Habersham EMC you can access Telelink by pressing 1 for the automated customer service system.